Saturday, March 6, 2010

Intro to Destiny's World

March 06,2010 4:00pm "First Entry"
Wow today was just stressful. Honestly I'm writing and built this blog to vent and talk about my complicated human life and everything else. Lets see.... OK I'm going to tell you alot about me and my life but beauty and hair is incorporated. Destiny......... I'm 20 about to turn 21 as of May the 4th Yay me. I live in Sunny Sinful California. I'm a semi single mother of a 1 year old boy why I say that is because my baby daddy is being a half a cunt lol Half a cunt I just made that up. You will be seeing about of my son Jaiden. I'm a stay at home trying to look for a job in a bad economy. I stay at home with my mother which is a pain in the ass but its temporary. As of the work thing I'm trying to find something I love and can be successful at it but be at home mom and be able to take care of my little angel. The Internet a big part of my life now I blog, YouTube, Facebook and Myspace.

I'm thinking about to going to college maybe....... I might end up going anyway. I love hair I'm obsessed with my own hair and love the process of seeing it grow. I'm always on LHCF- Long Hair Care Forum and Fotki checking out people and how they take care of their hair. I also love fake hair=weave and wigs to protect my hair when I get tried of it and to give it a break. I make hair products if you call mixing oils and powders making a product I guess it is right? Beauty I call myself a natural Beauty because I don't wear makeup hardly ever maybe....... every blue moon literally! Then again I cant say that because I only wear color lip gloss. But I'm so getting into makeup I love eyeshadow that's my thing and alot of color bright colors. So I'm working on buying alot of eyeshadow to play with. Music is a big part of my life also, I can sing and music just calms me down and makes my problems go away temporary lol . Ahhh Weight Loss I'm in the process of Losing my baby weight a year after having a child I still have the baby weight I truly just gave on me and Said F it and eat everything I could Lol. Thats not the case in 2010 I wanted to get my body right this year for me and to be able to keep up with Jaiden. I mean can keep up now but I need to be healthy for him to teach him how to eat healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle. I started a Program called the Power 90. But I have the whole Collection of Tony Horton's Power 90 series including P90X. I also have Jillian Micheals 30 Shred and Banish fat Boost metabolism. Jillian video's are great I lost a few pounds doing it. But I went to a friend's house who I wont say, for a couple of weeks to visit and gained the weight back. I vowed I would never go back to stay again too much good food=Unhealthy! Now I'm training myself to eat better. Become a better me! Well thats all for now hoped you enjoy the Intro to my life.
Destiny

Destiny
Blogging for Money, My Life, and Everything Else


No comments:

Post a Comment