Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunny Morning Gloomy Night! My Sluggish workout with Power 90!

MORNING I was suppose to post this morning and got side tracked its a sunny day gloomy raining night in California. Today I'm so happy the sun stars are shining right along with me. So I worked out with Power 90 last night and for some reason I could not do all the exercises which was weird. But what I found out is you eat bad fatty food which was Papa Murphy Pizza, I found it does something to your system and it makes you very very sluggish. I was trying to push though the kickboxing part of  Power 90 I simply could not do it AT ALL. I've learn from this whatever you put into your body really does make a difference as for energy wise, because I had none at all I felt really really tired. So if your serious about weightless or toning up you really have to have your diet=Lifestyle change in check.


Destiny
Blogging for Money, My Life, and Everything Else

No comments:

Post a Comment