Monday, March 15, 2010

Not blogging about a particular niche Could it ruin your chances of regular readers?


Ha, I hope not because I'm one of those bloggers who are not in one niche. Do you have to be dedicated to one  niche in one blog only? I feel that you can be dedicated to one blog and a lot of niches, but you have to be very  consistent in what niches you put on your blog because readers come sometimes for that particular niche. Furthermore, what is helpful to a reader coming to a blog with a lot of niches make sure it's not hard for them to find what they are looking for. Havinga Google search and a categorized blog is much help to a reader as I. Sometimes I think I as a blogger should change my blog to a one niche blog? Na, It would be boring for me! I blog about anything that's on my mind. I blog about my life what I'm doing in my life so a lot of things I write about relate to each other, which is me. So I will advice that you find a niche or niches that are close to your heart and you will not get bored with to get a lot of readers.



Destiny
Blogging for Money, My Life, and Everything Else

No comments:

Post a Comment