Saturday, March 27, 2010

Research if your trying to Make Money Online!



Making money on the internet has been an attention grabber for many years now but since the recession hit everyones looking for a way to be live comfortable and not have to worry about getting laid off. Why I started to look into it is because I have a one-year-old son and I'm a stay at home mom and I looking for way to make money but be at home with my child and not having to put him in daycare with strangers. So as I started to research I found a lot. When I mean a lot I mean "Make 100,000 in one day for just putting a book on a blog" and "Wanna be RICH Fast PAY $500 BUCKS FOR THIS SYSTEM". OK Pause! Ahhhh!!!!!!!! It gave me a headache it is so much out there you have to weave through the gimmicks and the real thing which was hard. You have to Really Research when I mean research I mean seriously research or you are going to be stiffed with a bad e-book with no information that will not help you at all. My advice is to look at blogs and read what they are doing and then when you have a sence of how others are doing some things, you put your own twist on what you learned.

Destiny
Blogging for Money, My Life, and Everything Else



No comments:

Post a Comment