Sunday, March 7, 2010

Today and My Hair


Omg I could have smacked myself for not oiling or at least wetting my hair. So today I started putting some water on it to moisturize it and WHAT DID I SEE? Broken off little hairs OMG I just fixed this problem! So I tried to nurse it back to health by putting alot of water and seal it with Shea butter and Ill see what's going to happen in a couple of days. Ohhhhhh...... so my mother and I were talking about me growing out my texturize= Like a perm but very mild. So she was telling me MY HAIR WAS NAPPY IN THE FRONT. And I was like "What"? Yes she said the word NAPPY. What I've learned about hair is there is no such thing as nappy there is coiled tight curls to straight. Ive learned to accepted who I am as a African american with afro textured hair. Yeah its not as straight as a person thats another race but thats Ok because this is my hair and this is and how its always going to be. Whether I have a relaxer or not this is my hair texture. My mom cant understand where I'm coming because she is still ignorant to the idea. I think all hair is beautiful relaxed or natural but for me its me getting to accept me as a whole!

Destiny
Blogging for Money, My Life, and Everything Else

No comments:

Post a Comment